Flu season is here and germs are lurking everywhere! Nobody likes being sick so it’s up to you as a white blood cell to defend the body and prevent an infection! Experience epic battles in a hairy runny nose, a very upset stomach and a super hot fever! Welcome to war... on a microscopic scale.
Game Modes: GermZ Invazion features 3 unique games modes that will put your aiming skills to the test:
1. Survival: Defeat as many enemies as you can and compete for the top spot on the leaderboards! The higher your score, the tougher the enemies.
2. Virus Hunt: Test your speed and aiming skills by defeating the required number of enemies as fast as you can! Be careful... you’ll face only the toughest germs in this mode.
3. Cell Rescue: The flames of the fever are burning hot so it’s your job to rescue as many cells as you can! Powerful enemies will try their best to stop you, so you’ll have to be cautious.
- Stunning graphics effects and a bright color palette specifically made to take advantage of the OLED screens on the iPhoneX, iPhoneXS and iPhoneXS Max!
- Simple and smooth controls especially made for touch screens!
- Upgrade your soldier with more ammo, faster reloading and more health
- Exclusive to iOS!
- GameCenter leaderboards
- Enjoy the full game for FREE! No in app purchases
THE FROZEN RUINS
No one knows the true origin of the ruins. The natives say it was not built by human hands. The structures appeared over night and everything in the surrounding area has turned to ice. Every night, strange sounds can be heard coming from the ruins. A blue glow pierces through the darkness. The natives claim that the area is cursed. Even wild animals refuse to go near the ruins.
Years ago, a group of scientists were sent to investigate the ruins. Soon after entering, the communication signal was lost. They were never seen again...
You are an elite soldier sent into the ruins to find out what happened to the missing scientist. You will face many dangers. Even with the most advanced weapons and equipment, your chance of survival is slim. Will you succeed in your mission or will the ruins claim yet another life?
Can You Escape Area 51?
Deep underground in the basement of Area 51 lies the largest alien prison on planet earth. Aliens from all over the galaxy who were unlucky enough to crash their UFO on earth are kept in captivity and put through painful test. During the day, the prison is guarded by high ranking military solders but at night, security is handled by ruthless Robot Guards.
For years these aliens have dreamed of escaping and now their chance has come!
- A New Project: “To create something different, you must learn to think different.” These were the words I told myself as I began making plans for the next Lost City Digital project. The next project from Lost City Digital will be less of a traditional game and more of an interactive short story. It will be a psychedelic space adventure that will play with time, physics and reality. It’s time to make something truly out of the box.
In order to make sure this game lives up to its themes, I will continually research the work of Terence Mckenna and other philosophers. I will also make use of float tanks to experience true nothingness in hopes of finding ideas that will be truly out of this world. I look forward to sharing more.
- Lost City Digital website is getting a modern makeover!
- GermZ Invazion & The Frozen Ruins have been been updated with graphics enhancements, bug fixes and more. Updates available now!
- Work has begun on next project. More info soon!
You must loose yourself to find yourself
Play is important. Not just for kids but for all ages. We live in a world where too many people are stressed out, depressed and just generally unhappy. Working a crazy amount of hours and being overly exhausted has almost become a status symbol in today’s society... It’s unhealthy and quite frankly just sad…
Those of us who have been gifted with the ability to create art have the privilege to use our abilities to help bring happiness, beauty and growth to the world. By doing this, we will put more smiles on more faces and perhaps these collective smiles will change this world into a better place.
Through games, interactive experiences and eventually other products, Lost City Digital will do it’s part to help everyone to slow down, enjoy life and have some fun!
Wishing you all love, success and happiness,
⁃ Lost City Digital LLC - Seattle, WA